Monday, February 10, 2014

"You've chapsticked a lot tonight"

If things were my way radio stations wouldn't be based on genre, they'd be based on emotions and experiences.
There would be a happily in love station, and a break-up station. No, two breakup stations: "I miss you take me back" and "SCREW YOU"
There'd be a dance party station and a 'pissed because you just fought with your dad' station. and probably still Radio Disney if we're being honest.

If this was my world you could illegally download clothes.
Pinterest would have more hits than Elvis Presley. The only downside is you can't pick what size the picture is taken of and well, you get the size shown. Stupid models and their 4 inch bodies.

If I were an engineer cars would run on carbon dioxide. So as long as you're still alive, you can still have places to be. They could give off oxygen too. Take that electric cars, I've one upped you in the environmental trend.

If I had a say we'd be paid to be healthy. No more Michelle Obama pushing packaged portion sizes down our throat. No casual obesity. You work out and you eat right cause it's gonna help you pay off your mortgage. 

If I ran the show chapstick could go through the wash, no problems. You can't imagine how many free aggie mint and raspberry lemonade blistex's I've gone through in the last 5 loads alone. Or at least there should be a warranty, so if it goes through the wash Wal-Mart will supply a new one. That would save me 5 bucks a month.

If I could pick I'd be the cheerleader,
and people would like me even when I said snotty things, and made you feel - p a t h e t i c - The starting line-up would line-up for a shot with me and I would toss my hair and act indifferent


If life were my way I'd have great ideas for posts.
Then maybe you'd come back and check me weekly.


but THIS IS MY BLOG and I don't care what you think. 
You can judge my top 5 post as a 'fluke' if you'd like but do it somewhere else. This is my world, and I get to run it.

9 comments:

  1. wow...I really really like this. You're writing is way good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So effectual. So Real. I just love you're blog a lot. Whoever said you're "top 5 post as a 'fluke'" needs to go to hell. Everything you write is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm "wasting" so much tiiime and I'm not doing my homework because I'm so obsessed with you and your blog oh my goodness you are talented. I love you and alllll of your posts. I'm feeling and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it!! So much more real. The part about the cheerleaders was SOOO good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to steal the whole thing. Shit I want to know who you are. And just know I'm in the process of stalking your blog. Way good. All of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your world is fascinating. I'd love to hear more of it sometime.

    "There'd be a dance party station and a 'pissed because you just fought with your dad' station"

    ReplyDelete