Sunday, April 6, 2014

Top 5 (or 13)

Peyton Sawyer - You, Me and the Rain

Percival T. Honeybee - Grand Theft Poetry (Blog Edition)

June Carter - Match Maker / Dear You 

Suzy Bishop - Secrets are for the lost soul.

Charlie L. Rose - Sincerely

i killed jfk - Letters to Arizona. / Letters to Arizona pt. 2

Things Unsaid - I Lost My Fear Last Night

Hey Miss Carter - Dedication Page Made Out To You. / All I ever wanted was the world.

Patrick Stump - The Moon

Jennifer Clark - My Moon

Little Fox - To whom it may concern

Feathers On a Fish - Words


5 comments:

  1. Ah this is like the Table of Contents for the book of creative writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so honored. I've made it on the top 5 (or 13) that matters. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to go copy your url for my top 5 and look its me! I am honored thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13 is the new 5.

    I totally do this all the time.

    ReplyDelete